Sand Mould Surface Hardness Tester HT-6510S-B
Sand Mould Surface Hardness Tester HT-6510S-B is used to measure the surface hardness of the sand mould/core of the wet mold and provide technical parameters for the formulation of the molding process.
- The surface hardness of sand mold is divided into three types: A, B and C, The common model is type B, among them:
Type A: Suitable for the surface hardness test of fine sand mold/core in manual or mechanical low and medium pressure molding.
Type B: Suitable for the surface hardness test of fine and coarse sand mold/core in manual or mechanical low and medium pressure molding.
Type C: Suitable for the surface hardness test of sand mold in high pressure molding.
- The unit of type B hardness tester for sand mold 2 surface is (g/mm ), but it is customary to use hardness H(A/B/C) instead of unit. Because their values are
related and consistent, the corresponding hardness 2 value is also large when the unit value is large (g/mm ).
- With average calculate, peak value deposit function.
- Low voltage indicator.
- Use USB data output to connect with PC.
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
|Shape and size of indenter
|4 digits, 10mm LCD
|Tested Result / Mean Value / Max. Value
|Low Battery Indicator
|Auto Switch Off
|Temperature: 0~40°C Humidity: <80%RH
|2×1.5V AAA (UM-4) Battery
|Carrying Case (B04)
|USB Data Cable with Software
|Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software
Questions? Contact us, we are happy to assist you further.