Analogue dial 0-25mm
Analogue dial 0-25mm, 0.01 mm
- Back with lip for attachment to a tripod.
With rotary ring for indicating the extremes.
Qualitative beautiful and solidly made in aluminum body.
- Dial indicators are precision measuring instruments with a wide range of applications.
- Contact point made of stainless steel.
- Hard chrome plated stem, precision ground and lapped.
- Shock proof construction.
- Simple structure, convenient use and maintenance.
- High sensitivity, stable and reliable in accuracy.
- Used to detect shaft oscillation, shaft thrust, gear backlash, flywheel face oscillation, flywheel housing run around, and valve seat run around.
- Material: Metal
- Measuring range: 0-25mm
- Measurement accuracy: 0.01mm