Mikronel magnetic reader sensor MRS110
Mikronel magnetic reader sensor MRS110 comes standard with the MPS110 and MPS220 magnetic encoder systems from Mikronel. The MRS110 can be used with the Mikronel magnetic tape. The reader sensor floats contactless over the profile with gap 0,1 – 2 mm. MRS110 sensor is IP67 certified (Moisture and dirt protection). The MRS110 is a compact reader sensor.
- Resolution: 0.001 mm / 0.005 mm
- Accuracy magnetic encoder: +/- 18-24 µm p/m
- Output Signal Type: Push-Pull or TTL RS422 Line Driver
- Output Signals: A / A, B / B, Z / Z
- Current: maximum 40mA per Channel
- Power Supply: 10..30 VDC or 5 VDC
- Sturdy Metal Case
- Protected cable (metal spiral protection)
- Gap between Tape and Sensor: 0,1 mm to 2 mm
- Repeatability: +/- 1 Pulse
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +85°
- Protection Class: IP67
This read head is no longer produced by Mikronel. We still have a very limited stock ! Please contact us for the current stock.